I'd like to give a warm welcome to BeSBALL Talk's newest author, Mr. Seung Lee. Seung is a teacher and accomplished Fantasy Baseball player. While I've known the man through a mutual friend for a number of years, I really got to know him within the last year through softball and the aforementioned fantasy baseball. It was my first year playing FB and I thought of Seung as a mentor through the process.
Folks, this guy seriously knows his stuff, and when I expanded BT into its own thing, one of my goals was to get more folks involved. Mr. Lee was at the top of this list, and I'm honored he's accepted, and even more excited to read his work. Besides, its nice to get a Mets' fan's POV to the blog.
So BT grows by one, and with it becomes a more diversified stop. Thanks for reading.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment